PROTOS® INTEGRAL NOW ANSI APPROVED!
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for…
The Protos® Integral is now ANSI approved! ANSI standard Z89.1 is recognized by nearly every Provincial Occupational Health and Safety Board across the country.
Provinces that accept ANSI Z89.1 include*:
• British Columbia (ANSI Z89.1 – 1986)
• Alberta (ANSI Z89.1 – 2003)
• Saskatchewan (ANSI Z89.1 – 1997)
• Manitoba (ANSI Z89.1 – 2003)
• Quebec (ANSI Z89.1 – 2003)
• New Brunswick (ANSI Z89.1 – 1997)
• Nova Scotia (ANSI Z89.1 – latest version)
• Yukon (ANSI Z89.1 – 2003)
• Northwest Territories**
For those who already own a Protos® Integral and would like to have it upgrated to an ANSI approved version, please fill out this form to have your kit sent to you and follow these instructions for proper installation. If you would like to avoid shipping costs and the hassle of doing it yourself, please visit your nearest dealer to have them upgrade it for you.
Check out www.pfannercanada.com/helmets today to view our wide selection of Protos® Integral colours, configurations, and accessories. Remember that all orders over $300 ship for FREE across Canada and if it’s not what you expected, returns and exchanges are on us.
For those requiring CSA approval, please be advised that it is a work in progress. We do not yet have an estimated timeline for completion, but another notification will be sent once the process is complete. For any other questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to contact me directly.
Sales & Operations Manager
P. (250) 868-1010 ext. 108
* Please also be aware of other standards that have been set by your specific industry and/or insurance policy. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure their equipment meets all requirements.
** No specific standard required in Northwest Territories or Nunavut