Thermo-Adhesive Patch – Pack of 4
Thermo-coated, self-adhesive patch-sheets with glue for repair of various garments.
4 Sheets: 4½ x 5¾
Instructions for use:
- Cut out a patch of fabric slightly larger than the hole you are repairing
- Remove the protective film and carefully place on the inside of the hole you are repairing
- Insert a smooth, thin board between the the fabric you are repairing and any other fabric behind it. Very important if you are repairing a chainsaw protective garment.
- Apply an iron on med-high heat to the fabric where the patch is located
- Hold for 20 seconds
- Once complete and cooled, cut off any strings or fray remaining around the repaired hole